Register Saved Properties |

Tenant Insurance

From a spill on your carpet to a burn mark on your sofa, no matter how careful you are, accidents happen. However if you are living in a rented property, did you know that the Landlord can take the cost of the repairs out of your deposit?


Your Landlord’s contents insurance will not cover you if you accidentally damage their property, and it definitely won’t cover you if your own belongings are damaged or stolen from your home.


Occasionally we hear stories or see evidence of accidental damage caused by tenants to Landlords property or contents. Accidents happen when we least expect them and therefore we strongly recommend that our tenants take out Contents Insurance.


Our staff will be able to source a suitable contents policy from the whole of the market. It will cover the cost of replacing your own things, new for old, and protects you against losing your deposit if your Landlord’s property gets damaged.


For further information please contact us on 01756 700007.